about the company
Our client is a global leader in the manufacturing of advanced mask blanks for the semiconductor manufacturing. With the establishment of a next-generation manufacturing facility in Singapore, they now have exciting opportunities for an Equipment Engineer (Inspection) to join their dynamic team.
about the job
- Manage mask blanks optical and laser system inspection equipment for providing operation support to production and engineering
- Establish and upkeep inspection tools’ performance and capability
- Monitor and improve inspection tool’s KPIs
- Setup new or optimize inspection standards/recipe in accordance to each product’s specification
- Correlate inspection tools’ performance consistency across fleet; investigate yield loss factors, eliminate over-reject and false defects
- Manage internal budgeting and expenses
- Train and educate users for basic tool settings and recovery.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in semiconductor industry or clean room environment
- Degree in Engineering and any related fields
- Willing to work in the East area
- Candidates with hands-on working experience in optical inspection system, knowledge about defect standards for photomask industry or familiarity with SEMI standards are highly desirable
If you are interested in the position, kindly send your CVs to yiling.tan(@)randstad.com.sg.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172...