about the company
Our client is a global leader and distributor in the field of batteries and lighting products. They’re looking for an Equipment Engineer to join their dynamic team during an exciting time in their development.
What you will be here for
- Be responsible for ensuring manufacturing equipment/processes performance is meeting its targets through effective implementation of Preventive Maintenance and Improvement Initiatives.
- Resolve equipment/process issues timely and effectively within acceptable cost.
- Manage, implement, and support Projects (VS, CAR, Global) while meeting Time, Cost and Performance targets.
- Implement productivity improvement projects (CAPEX) and support Local/Global initiated projects.
- Manage Variable Expense while delivering the Safety, Quality & Productivity targets.
- Initiate & implement continuous improvement ideas to improve equipment performance.
- Develop team members through regular coaching and training.
- Ensure correct spare parts are always readily available.
- Prepare, monitor, and control budget and implement cost savings initiatives to meet cost targets
- Ensure Preventive maintenance execution is done as per established PM program. Make the PM program evergreen by updating and improving based on the equipment’s maintenance requirements.
- Collaborate and support cross-functional teams within and outside of his/her Value Stream.
What you will need
- Degree/diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Hands on experience working with automated equipment from the food manufacturing/pharmaceutical environment
- Willing to work in the West area
If you are interested in the position, kindly apply directly or send your CVs to yiling.tan(@)randstad.com.sg.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172...