about the company
Our client is a leading global solar panel manufacturer dedicated to delivering innovative and world-class solar manufacturing technology in the solar and semiconductor industry. This rapidly expanding company has an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated Equipment Engineer to join their driven team.
about the job
- Perform Total Preventive Maintenance (TPM), Preventive Maintenance (PM), and PDM (Predictive Maintenance) activities
- Sustain equipment KPI (Quality, Uptime, Cost) and work on continuous improvements to improve performance.
- Optimize PM procedure to improve effectiveness.
- Effective Spare parts management to prevent down time waiting for parts and over stocking of parts.
- Manage the cost allocated to the equipment group assigned without compromising quality of product.
- Perform equipment troubleshooting and ensure minimum downtime
- Document incident reports and provide solutions for long standing issues.
- Work closely with manufacturing engineers, process engineers, planners, buyers and equipment vendors to resolve equipment related issues to improve key equipment indices
- Participate actively in key projects such as cost reduction, system improvement, Cpk improvement, new equipment system development and qualification etc.
- Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of relevant experience preferred
- Knowledge of tools and methodologies like SPC, TOPS, FMEA, DOE, Fish-Bone Analysis, etc.
- Possess hands-on experience in equipment troubleshooting or preventive maintenance
- Willing to work in the western part of Singapore (Tuas / Pioneer / Joo Koon) (*islandwide transport provided*)
- Training will be provided for those with no/little experience prior
If you are interested in the position, kindly use the ‘apply’ function. Alternatively you may contact Yiling at +65 6510 7412.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172...