about the company
Our client is a leading global manufacturer of semiconductor assembly equipment. Together with its extensive expertise in process technology, this company is well positioned to provide customers with next-generation semiconductor and electronic assembly solutions. They now have great opportunities for an Advanced Engineer, CFT (Customer Fulfilment Team) Application to join their team during this exciting time in their development.
about the job
- Develop and optimize process parameters for customer application
- Improve continually existing operation for increased quality, productivity, efficiency and cost savings
- Develop working instructions, workmanship standards and process documents
- Handle advance level troubleshooting on machine by recommending solutions
- Perform set-up, calibration and testing of wedge bonder machine in order to meet shipment schedule
- Interpret and analysis test data
- Lead successful customer machine buyoff.
- Train and supervise staff on new development processes and technology
- Degree in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronic Engineering
- Understanding of process DOE
- Minimum 2 years experiences in process engineering
- Wire Bonding experience and knowledge in machine trouble shooting and testing
- Able to support shift work if required
- Able to travel as per business requirements
If you are interested in exploring this position, kindly send your CV to yiling.tan(@)randstad.com.sg. Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172