about the company
Our Client is a global leader in corporate and investment banking offering a full suite of banking services to customers worldwide. They strongly believe in supporting employee’s professional development and career growth and have invested in employees’ wellness with benefits and programs.
about the job
- You will be responsible for the clearing and settlement of equity executions on behalf of all global clients trading in Hong Kong/Singapore market
- Performing cross-border settlement in HK / SG market.
- Check booking accuracy.
- Post journal entry.
- Perform reconciliation on stock and cash.
- Initiate stock borrow for failed trades.
- Monitor stock return for borrowed stocks.
skills and experience required
- Min. Bachelor degree in Banking & Finance or a relevant discipline
- Possess at least 1 year of relevant banking experience
- Knowledge of financial markets
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Independent and motivated to excel
- Proficient in MS Office applications
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Krystal Kwah at 65171620 (EA: 94C3609/ R22104933)...