about the company
Our Client is a global leader in corporate and investment banking offering a full suite of banking services to customers worldwide. They strongly believe in supporting employee’s professional development and career growth and have invested in employees’ wellness with benefits and programs.
about the job
- You will be part of a team that is responsible for managing the trade capture, reconciliations, lifecycle management, corporate actions and client servicing for Equity Swaps, Equity Executions and Equity Derivative businesses.
- Your main responsibility is to provide operational support for derivative/swaps/cash products.
- Investigate, report and escalate issues and support resolution.
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders.
skills and experience required
- Bachelor degree in Banking & Finance or a relevant discipline
- Possess relevant banking experience focusing on Trade Support for equities derivative/swaps/cash products
- Good knowledge on Equity/Equity Derivatives Trade Life Cycle/Corporate Actions
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Independent and motivated to excel
- Strong technical skills in Bloomberg and Reuters would be an added advantage
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Krystal Kwah at 65171620 (EA: 94C3609/ R22104933)