- Opportunity to lead new ERP implementation for Finance/Accounting and procurement
- Concrete project timeline with support from Business stakeholders
- Newly created role due to business expansion
About the company
Our Client is a market leader within their industry. They have a well-established presence of more than 30 years. With rapid expansion plan, they are now looking for an ERP Project Manager to be part of their team to lead their ERP projects.
About the job
As a ERP Project Manager, Your responsibility involves:
- Gathering business requirements from business stakeholders and translating them into technical specifications for the development team.
- Leading ERP project implementation which includes milestone planning, budgeting, risk management and external vendor management
- Maintaining prompt communication and timely reports to business stakeholders on project status while monitoring project progress on issues such as quality, costs, planning and resources.
Skills and experience required
As a successful Candidate, you should have at least 5 years of experience ERP Finance Project Management role. You should also have led at least 2 end to end ERP project implementation with exposure to milestone planning and risk management.
Proven track record in engaging with business stakeholders from the finance / account department will be highly preferred.
Whats on offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading end user environment with exposure to business stakeholder management. You will get the opportunity to lead high value projects with exposure to latest technology.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you can reach me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/RoystonLow. (EA: 94C3609 / R1871559)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.