- Exposure to wide range of technologies (ERP, CRM & Data)
- Engagement with senior business stakeholders
About the company
Our Client is a home grown company. They have a well-established presence of more than 20 years. With rapid expansion plan, they are now looking for an ERP / Netsuite / SAP / Microsoft Dynamics Specialist / Analyst / Executive (ERP, CRM, BI) to join their team.
About the job
Your role involves:
- Implementing, maintain and support the enterprise software application systems across
- ERP, CRM, data analytics and etc.
- Providing ERP application system support, resolving user issues and change requests
- Engaging and gathering requirements from business stakeholders to deliver process improvements
- Leading IT project implementations
Skills and experience required
As a successful applicant, you will have at least 2 years of experience in ERP / Microsoft Dynamics / SAP / Netsuite.
Proven track record in working with end user environment will be highly preferred.
Whats on offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading end user environment with exposure to various technology. You will get the opportunity to participate in high value projects with exposure to senior business stakeholders.
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.