Our client is a global leader within its industry. They are on the cutting-edge, working with new technologies to service their diverse customer base. They are considering one of the largest companies in the world by revenue. Great career opportunity awaits the right person in this exciting ERP System Consultant (Microsoft Dynamics / AX Dynamics).
about the job
- Gathering of requirements on business solutions and technical designs and supporting in the transfer/translate of these requirements into development work for the technical consultants.
- Managing business process and documentation, ensuring that they adheres to compliance
- Identifying and analysing the changes and access impact of changes to the system
- Leading project implementation for D365 across APAC and Europe
- Conducting training to key users
- Handling support, change request and configuration for D365
- Managing external vendors, ensure that SLA is being adhered to
skills and experience required
As a successful applicant, you will have at least 5 years of experience in Microsoft Dynamics / AX Dynamics. Proven track record with business stakeholder management will be required for this role.
Exposure to D365 will be highly preferred.
What’s an offer?
This permanent role will give you the chance to to join a leading end user environment with exposure to latest technology. You will get the opportunity to participate in high value projects across global.
The role is paying up to a monthly package of $5,000 - $7,500 and comes with a wealth of benefits as well.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you can reach me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/Oliviatoh-032330132/. (EA: 94C3609 / R22109942).
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.