about the company
Founded in the 1980s, my client provides solutions in supply chain management and integrated logistics to the Defence, Government and Healthcare sectors.
With expansion plans, they are looking to hire a EUC Engineer to join the team.
about the job
- Provide technical support for end-users within the organization, resolving hardware and software issues in a timely manner
- Maintain and administer Windows desktop operating systems, including deployment, configuration, and patch management
- Create and maintain software packages and images for deployment to end-users
- Manage and maintain the Microsoft Active Directory environment, including user accounts, security groups, and Group Policy Objects
skills and requirements needed
- Minimally Diploma/ Degree in Information Technology or equivalent.
- Minimally 3 years in a relevant EUC Engineer position.
- Strong experience with Microsoft Windows 10, including desktop deployment, configuration, and patch management
- Familiarity with Microsoft Active Directory administration
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and ability to work in a team-oriented environment
- Willingness to travel within Singapore sites
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Joey at joey.lam(at)randstad.com.sg / https://www.linkedin.com/in/joeyiqi