- Opportunity to grow with the company
- Stable organization
About the company
Our Client is one of a well-established MNC company within their industry with a strong presence of more than 50 years. With a rapid expansion plan, they are now looking for 2 headcounts of EUC Executive/IT Executive to join their team.
About the job
Reporting to the Infrastructure Manager, your role involves:
- Manage and maintain the organization's end-user computing infrastructure, including desktops, laptops, mobile devices, and other related equipment.
- Collaborate with other IT teams to ensure that all end-user devices are secure, reliable, and user-friendly.
- Provide end-user support and troubleshooting for hardware and software-related issues.
- Install, configure, and maintain end-user computing equipment and software.Develop and implement policies and procedures for end-user computing.
- Manage software licensing and ensure compliance with software license agreements.
- Monitor and analyze end-user computing trends and recommend.
- Develop and maintain relationships with hardware and software vendors.
- Develop and maintain documentation related to end-user computing.
Skills and experience required
As a successful applicant, you will have at least 3 to 5 years of experience end-user support.
Candidates without prior experience are welcome to apply as training will be provided.
What’s on offer
You will get the opportunity to grow with the company in a stable organization.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you can reach me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/teohchinying/ or 6510 6320. (EA: 94C3609/ R1981920)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.