about the company
Our client’s principal activity is Manufacture of parts and accessories for motor Vehicles. Office located in the East part of Singapore.
about the job
- Attend meetings with the CEO and take minutes in action item format.
- Distribute meeting minutes to attendees and follow up on action items as needed to ensure that action items are completed within the designated timeframe. Schedule follow-up meetings and where appropriate.
- Provide support to the CEO in preparing presentations and other materials related to meetings and events.
- Coordinate with team members to ensure that all relevant information is captured in the meeting minutes.
- Manage and coordinate ad-hoc projects independently, from planning to execution.
- Handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion and maintain confidentiality.
- Calendar and email management
- Maintain mainly electronic filing system in accordance to the Executives’ requirements.
- Collaborate with other management in the team and the broader region. Provide back-up support when necessary.
- Able to travel both domestically and internationally, as needed, to provide on-site support for meetings, events, and other business-related activities. This may include making travel arrangements, coordinating logistics, and providing assistance with any other needs that may arise during the trip.
about the manager/team
You will be reporting to the Managing Director.
skills and experience required
- Minimum A level/ Diploma/ degree in Business management Administration or equivalent is required
- ** Must have good knowledge on Microsoft office/ outlook / Excel functions **
- MUST to have at least 5 years of secretarial experience in any field
- Be mindful and meticulous with the confidential materials and data handling
If you believe you have the right skills, experience and drive to succeed, please apply now.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R1872162 (Consultant in charge - Colleen Wang)