executive assistant (legal and compliance) in Singapore

posted
contact
tammie phua, randstad
job type
permanent
salary
S$ 3,000 - S$ 3,500 per month

job details

posted
location
singapore
specialism
corporate support & legal
job type
permanent
working hours
Full-Time
salary
S$ 3,000 - S$ 3,500 per month
reference number
91M0136476_1564621990
contact
tammie phua, randstad

job description

about the company

The company is an exclusive and award-winning boutique investment bank with a solid market reputation and strong year on year growth. The company also offers extremely generous employment benefits.

about the job

You will provide secretarial support to the Asian Head of Legal and Compliance which will take up 40% of your time. This include calendar and email management, making of business travels arrangements only about once a month, and the occasional expenses claims. For the other 60% of your job scope, you will be responsible for admin support in legal and compliance which entails coordination, data entry, collation of data, reports and information.

about the team

You will report to the Regional Head of Legal and Compliance. There is another team member within the department who is a compliance professional.

skills & experience required

You should come with minimum 3 years of secretarial or administrative experience within an MNC. The ideal incumbent must also be extremely meticulous with a good attitude and team-player mentality.



To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Tammie Phua at 65106534.
(EA: 94C3609/ R1109745 )






skills

Secretary, Team Assistant, Personal Assistant, Admin

qualification

You should come with minimum 3 years of secretarial or administrative experience within an MNC. The ideal incumbent must also be extremely meticulous with a good attitude and team-player mentality.

educational requirements

College/Pre-University