about the company
Our client is a Fortune 500 chemical MNC, they provide comprehensive science-based solutions, insights and services to advance food safety, help maintain clean and safe environments, optimize water and energy use. Located in the west region of Singapore.
about the job
- Effective Calendar and Schedule Management: Proactive management of key executive's heavy calendaring schedules and appointments across global time zones to timely and appropriate allocation of time for meetings, events, and travel arrangements. Strategic prioritization of meetings and relaying critical information to the executive.
- Confidentiality: Handle sensitive information with the utmost discretion, always maintaining strict confidentiality.
- Relationship Management: Interact with internal and external stakeholders professionally and respectfully, building and maintaining positive relationships on behalf of the executive.
- Travel Arrangements: Organize complex travel itineraries, including flights, accommodation, transportation, and other logistical details, while considering time zones, visa requirements, and personal preferences.
- Expense Management and Procurement matters: Ensure adherence to company policies and guidelines. Care of expense reporting in a timely manner, budgeting, sourcing, facilitating purchase requisition creation to ensure payment to vendors on corporate purchases or services engagement.
- Meeting Preparation and Support: Organize SEA monthly leadership meetings, take accurate minutes, and follow up on action items to ensure timely execution. Assist in preparing materials, reports, and compile presentations for meetings.
- Information Management: Maintain an organized and up-to-date filing system (SharePoint), both physical and digital, for documents, records, and other essential information related to the SEA leadership team.
- Collaborate with Corporate communications in supporting SEA Regional Town Halls and office & important event logistic & executions in Singapore (virtually or hybrid events).
- Administrative support other functions in the Singapore office - Legal, Compliance and Communication department on travel booking (cost effective air/hotel/ground transportation) and any other ad hoc administration matters e.g. procurement, meeting coordination support.'
about the manager/team
You will be reporting to the Market head of Southeast Asia, and supporting 2 more senior executives.
skills and experience required
- Minimum Diploma in Business management Administration or equivalent is required
- ** Must have good knowledge on Microsoft office/ Excel functions **
- At least 5 years of experience supporting senior executives
- Be mindful and meticulous with the confidential materials and data handling
If you believe you have the right skills, experience and drive to succeed, please apply now.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R1872162 (Consultant in charge - Colleen Wang)...