executive assistant to regional ceo cum office manager in Singapore

posted
contact
tammie phua, randstad
job type
permanent
salary
S$ 6,000 - S$ 8,000 per month

job details

posted
location
singapore
specialism
corporate support & legal
job type
permanent
working hours
Full-Time
salary
S$ 6,000 - S$ 8,000 per month
reference number
91M0136527_1564636976
contact
tammie phua, randstad

job description

about the company

The company is a UK MNC and an established and fast-growing fintech company.

about the job

In this role you will support the Regional CEO and COO on secretarial support matters. This includes managing intensive global business travels, a complex and hectic calendar, and expenses claims. The EA support to both C-suite will take up 80% of your time and the other 20% will be day to day office administration management matters on an ad-hoc basis.

about the manager / team

This role reports to the Regional CEO, who is a business-savvy and extremely driven person.

skills & experience required

The ideal incumbent should possess minimum 10 years of EA experience in an MNC with experience supporting regional bosses or CEOs. You should also be tertiary educated and possess a “can-do” attitude. Being switched on, extremely proactive and the ability to work in a very fast-paced manner are crucial attributes to succeed in this role.



To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Tammie Phua at 65106534.
(EA: 94C3609/ R1109745 )






skills

Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant, Secretary, Office Manager

qualification

The ideal incumbent should possess minimum 10 years of EA experience in an MNC with experience supporting regional bosses or CEOs. You should also be tertiary educated and possess a “can-do” attitude.

educational requirements

Associate Degree/Diploma