Marketing Executive / Senior Executive (Platform Marketing)
about the company
Our client is a leading Real Estate firm with a highly-established reputation. They are looking to build a team of passionate change-drivers who will work closely with the management team to bring the organisation to new heights, and to deliver strong, fast and sustainable growth in 2024.
about the job
We are currently looking to hire a Marketing Executive / Senior Executive to join the dynamic marketing team! You will be primarily responsible for driving marketing opportunities with the team to achieve key desirable outcomes across the areas of growth, performance, campaigns, social and communications.
- Develop and execute marketing initiatives in alignment with the team's strategy, covering areas such as branding, product, communications, growth, performance, campaigns, and social media.
- Work together with key clients on marketing initiatives that drive consumer engagement and conversion.
- Plan and carry out marketing-related projects and campaigns in collaboration with cross-functional teams in the areas of product and business growth.
- Take a data-driven approach to making suggestions and creating marketing campaigns.
- Proactively track campaign ROIs, extract actionable insights, and respond quickly to do A/B testing and maximize marketing performance.
- Ad-hoc duties as assigned by the management
skills and experience required
- Minimum a Degree Holder
- Prior experience in marketing and data analytical tools (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Power BI, Tableau) would be an added advantage
- Proactive self-starter that is able to thrive in a fast-paced and data-driven work environment.
- Able to work independently
If you feel you are the right person for the job, I'd love to hear from you! Please hit the apply button directly. Alternatively, you may contact Jasmine Koh at 6510 6577.
(EA: 94C3609 / R1654425)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.