About the company
Our client is a global healthcare company that specializes in providing innovative medical products, services, and solutions to improve patient care and they are looking for a highly motivated Regulatory Affairs Executive to join the team.
About the job
As a Regulatory Affairs Executive for the organization, you are required to:
- Maintain a thorough understanding of local healthcare and pharmaceutical regulations
- Timely and efficient communication of new changes and requirements to the management team
- Oversee the submission of regulatory documents for approval to the relevant authorities in Singapore
- Liaise with HSA with regards to product registrations and actively following up on submitted applications.
- Stay updated on existing products and supervise new product launches through collaboration with relevant departments
- Ensure effective communication with respective stakeholders to address local regulatory requirements and ensure compliance with local regulations.
- Support regulatory reporting for recalls, FSCAs, Adverse Events, and complaints, and collaborate with the safety officer to handle product risks.
- Adhere to GDP/GDP MDS standards and local regulations for pharmaceuticals, medical devices etc.
- To succeed in this role, you must possess a Degree in related disciplines, preferably with minimum 1 year of related work experience in Regulatory Affairs with regards to Pharmaceutical or Medical Device
- Holding on to a Registered Pharmacist License
- Strong technical knowledge of the HSA regulations
To apply online please use the 'apply' function
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails t...