about the company
Our client is a leading logistics, supply chain and storage solutions provider, which offers material handling solutions, automatic systems, etc in the intralogistics industry. They’re looking for an Export Manager to join their dynamic team during an exciting time in their development.
about the job
- Manage distributors for all assigned territories and perform regular visits to support distributors.
- Maintain professional relationships with customers and distributors, analyze all customer requirements to prepare appropriate sales strategies.
- Administer all sales activities and order processing, ensure achievement of export sales targets.
- Evaluate reports submitted by Distributor and recommend necessary action to achieve target.
- Provide required training to distributors and technical support for all projects.
- Assist project management & coordinate between Distributors, customers & factories on deliveries & installation where necessary.
- Provide customer service and after sales support to distributors and customers for the assigned territories.
- Analyze market activities and identify new business opportunities to expand business.
- Collaborate with marketing departments and distributors, plan & execute marketing programs for assigned territories.
- Prepare contracts with contractors, suppliers and distributors in accordance with guidelines of HQ.
- Assist Country Manager to prepare territory sales, budgets and forecast reports
- Degree/Diploma in Engineering/Logistics
- Must be willing to travel occasionally
- Willing to work in the West (transport allowances and pick up available)
If you are interested in the position, kindly send your CVs to yiling.tan(@)randstad.com.sg.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172...