about the company
Our client is the largest royal family-owned private banking and asset management group in the world. They’re on a look out for a Facilities Management, Corporate Service to join their dynamic team during an exciting time in their development.
about the job
- Ensure all office facilities and M&E system are well-managed and maintained with minimal disruption to business.
- Maintain good relationships with building owner and contractors to ensure all maintenance programs are carried out duly.
- Manage annual or biannual renewal of maintenance contracts.
- Identify any potential office improvement works to increase workplace innovation, sustainability and cost savings.
- Monitor and ensure the procurement activities are within the allocated budget for the Facilities team.
- Act as emergency contact for building management, security system and stakeholders. Manage physical security system and physical set up in office.
- Response promptly to any breach/threat in physical security and rectify them with minimal damage to the bank.
- Manage physical security guide in PBA portal & work as first point of contact for any physical security related issue.
- Adhere to group security standards and ensure proper approval is received from Local Security Officer for special access request.
- Maintain and manage current digital solutions implemented (digital signage/safe entry kiosk/digital name card etc.).
- Identify potential digital solutions which will benefit and improve operating process.
- Manage office IDD, ITFS, Mio TV invoices and services.
- Assist with any audit related matters.
- Provide assistance to Business Continuity Management Office when required.
- Assist with BCP exercise and carry out annual/ad hoc call tree exercise.
skills & experience required
Diploma in Engineering, Building Services or equivalent discipline.
Min 2 years' work experience in the banking/ facilities field.
Experience in the field of Business Continuity Management, Procurement and/or Physical Security will be an added advantage.
Good computer literacy skills will be an added advantage.
If you are interested in the position , kindly send your CVs in to amy.leo(@)randstad.com.sg. Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R22105802...