about the company
Our client is one of Asia’s largest engineering solutions providers. They’re on a look out for a Facilities Manager (E&M/Ventilation Buildings) to join their dynamic team during an exciting time in their development.
about the job
- Responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of the buildings, ensuring that they meet the legal requirements and health, safety standards
- Oversee the planning, management and coordination of scheduled, preventive and ad-hoc maintenance/operation/repair of services
- Oversee the selection of tools, materials and equipment and inventory management
- Identify facilities problems and ensure solutions are implemented
- Review O&M programs in accordance with regulations and standards and design, budgetary and scheduling obligations
- Responsible for budget expenditure for the project
- Prepare internal and external reports to update the job status
- Respond to emergencies / urgent issues promptly
- Handle ad-hoc tender submissions as assigned on a need’s basis
skills and experience required
- Degree in Engineering or Facilities Management or equivalent
- 6 years of experience in facilities management
- Experience in managing LTA project will be an added advantage
- FSM certified will be an added advantage
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may send me your updated CVs at Amy.Leo(@)Randstad.com.sg. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R22105802...