about the company
Our client is one of Asia’s largest diversified real estate groups and focuses on real estate investment management and real estate development. They’re on a look out for a Facilities/ Property Executive (Retail/Industrial/Commercial) to join their dynamic team during an exciting time in their development.
about the job
- Support in day to day building operations
- Overseeing AEI, A&A, renovation works cary out by tenants are adherence to renovation guidelines
- Liaising with internal stakeholder to carry out maintenance work in the building
- Lead a technician team & service provider to carry out maintenance work & operations project according to company standard
- Assist in preparing budget & monitor the cost for maintenance & operation needs
- Ready emergency response & be a part of EHS team (review permit to work, risk assessment & safety audit)
- Attend to tenant feedback and request
- In-charge of tenancy fitting-out & handover/takeover process including the administrative works (handover letters, reinstatement letters, etc..)
- Assists to prepare and conduct tender exercises for OPEX/CAPEX works
- Maintain good relationship with tenants
- Ensure all the authority approval before maintenance work is permitted
- Overseeing contractors performance & renew contract before expiry
- In-charge of some other ad-hoc projects
skills and experience required
- Diploma in Building/Facilities Management
- Experience of working in retail/industrial/commercial property is a must
- Ability to work beyond operating hours will be an added advantage
- Ability to deal with high volume of paperwork will be an added advantage
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may send me your updated CVs at Amy.Leo(@)Randstad.com.sg. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R22105802...