about the company
I’m working with multiple clients from electrical manufacturing, logistics, property & real estate developer industry. They’re on a look out for a Facilities/Building Manager (Retail/Industrial/Commercial) to join their dynamic team during an exciting time in their development.
about the job
- Lead a team of technician/ contractors for building maintenance work
- Responsible for overall building maintenance including soft service / hard service & ensure it’s up to standard & SOP
- Conduct regular on-site checks, ensure all the facilities systems are well maintained (HVAC, Chiller, Utilities, etc..)
- Planning for preventive maintenance & ensure the operations of the building run smoothly
- Monitor & review contractors performance
- Response to the emergency matters & responsible for safety matters in the building
- Establish housekeeping, pest control, normal and recyclable disposals rules
- Responsible for budget expenditure（CAPEX/OPEX)
- Assist in contract administration and procurement of goods and services, manage and maintain proper records,files of correspondence, documents and materials about Building and Contractors
- Prepare monthly reports for management review
- Ensure EHS systems compliance to safety legislations
- Promote safety culture & conduct training to internal staff & contractors
skills and experience required
- Diploma in Engineering or Building/Facilities Management or equivalent
- 5 years of experience from similar background industry
- Experience in managing BMS will be an added advantage
- FSM / WSHO certified will be an added advantage
- Experience in doing hands-on maintenance jobs will be an added advantage
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may send me your updated CVs at Amy.Leo(@)Randstad.com.sg. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R22105802...