About the Company
My client is a global commercial real estate services company providing solutions to the property owner, investor and tenant. They also provide commercial property for rent and for sale.
About the Job
- Inspects building systems including fire alarms, HVAC, and plumbing to ensure operation of equipment is within design capabilities and achieves environmental conditions prescribed by the client.
- Oversees and inspects the work performed by outside contractors.
- Contracted work includes remodeling, HVAC, plumbers, and Electrical.
- Performs assigned repairs, emergency, and preventive maintenance.
- Operate, monitor, maintain, and respond to abnormal conditions in critical facility systems.
- Perform preventative, corrective, and emergency maintenance on the state of low voltage high availability power systems.
Skills & Experience required
- Higher Nitec / Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering or other related fields.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in a Critical Environment.
- Experience of the electrical and mechanical systems used in a data center environment, including Feeders, Transformers, Generators, Fuel Systems, Switchgear, UPS systems, Battery banks, ATS/STS units, PDU units, Chillers, Air handling units, CRAC units, Fire Alarm systems, and Fire Suppression systems.
- Knowledge in complex automatic control equipment, including relay logic, programmable logic controllers (PLCs), building management systems, and their integration with the data center infrastructure.
- Experienced in voltage distribution systems and associated switchgear and protection equipment.
- Able to work shifts and to provide emergency cover when required.
- Understanding of LV power distribution and loading.
- Experience with Health & Safety Risk Assessments and Control Measures.
If you are interested in the position, kindly send your CVs to alexie.tan(@)randstad.com.sg
Please include your availability, expected salary, and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA: R2196935 / Reg: R1325913