about the company
Our client is a precision engineering company, a solution provider in the micro-electronics industry. This company is now on a look out for a customer-oriented Field Application Engineer to join their dynamic team during an exciting time in their development.
about the job
- Responsible for delivering service support to assigned customers.
- Provide Onsite support activities including performing evaluation and qualification of company products.
- Coordinate product Installation at customer site and monitor product performance
- Perform acceptance of protocol/buyoff with customer upon installation
- Troubleshoot test socket and handlers, repair, provide technical solution to ensure smooth running of products at customer site
- Diagnose on-site issues by customers and resolve technical issues about our products
- Participate frequently in customer meetings and foster all levels of communications with customer
- Interface with Sales, Product Application, Engineering, and Manufacturing teams to contain and resolve any necessary product problems in the field.
- Diploma/Degree in Engineering such as mechanical, mechatronics, electrical, or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of test engineering experience in the Field service/Product application environment in the semiconductor final test industry is highly preferred
- Experience in the semiconductor industry
- Familiarity with test handlers, sockets, and pins products is highly desirable
If you are interested in the position, kindly send your CVs to yiling.tan(@)randstad.com.sg.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172