about the company
My client is a leading industrial wire & cable manufacturer with an outstanding international reputation in its field and a great emphasis on training & development. With more than 20 years history, this is a great brand to join at an exicting time in their development.
about the job
- Working closely with targeted customers on new product design
- Contribute content to technical collateral materials
- Shared responsibility for sales into a specific target market/application(s)
- Take on the role of key technical expert for customers and sales channel
- Write detailed specifications and application notes for new products, ideas
- Define new products and new applications
- Solve customer application problems in a timely manner
- Training of sales staff, agents and distributors
skills & experience required
- Degree / Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical / Electronics Engineering
- Min 3 years of experience in semiconductor environment
- Well versed with connector (pogo pin socket) / spring probe connector
- Hands on with technical writing, connectors /components
- Ability to identify and support change and continuous improvement
- Willing to be station on customer site (eastern part of Singapore)
If you are interested in the position , kindly send your CVs in or you can email to yitwei.kwan(@)randstad.com.sg for more information.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R1325913...