about the company
Our client is a leading reputable brewery in Singapore. With businesses in almost 20 countries in the Asia Pacific region, this company is now on a look out for a reliable Senior Technical Officer to join their dynamic team during an exciting time in their development.
about the job
- Provide technical support to our Sales & Marketing teams required by the outlets/events.
- Advice customers on draught beer systems related matters; installation and sanitation services.
- Plan daily activities for contractors, pertaining to installation, equipment withdrawal, upgrading of draught equipment and others
- Monitor & control the sanitation servicing team on daily servicing to our draught beer dispense systems
- Support the department in major events such as Singapore Sports Hub, Singapore GP F1 etc.
- Conduct draught beer equipment inspection in draught outlets.
- Audit the servicing agents in outlets to ensure sanitation procedure is strictly adhered to.
- Initiate the upgrading of equipment.
- Conduct competencies check on contractors’ technicians.
- Train technicians with new skills to carry out work effectively
- Conduct on the job training for outlets’ bar staff to ensure they understand the functionalities of the draught beer equipment.
- Ensure all complaint calls are responded by the contractor and in order.
- Consolidate monthly complaint statistics
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in servicing FMCG/F&B industries or experience with aircon/chiller systems.
- Preferably owns a car with a valid Class 3 driving license.
- Good knowledge of electrical, mechanical & refrigeration.
- Knowledge of troubleshooting draught beer dispensing systems or related mechanical or electrical systems would be an advantage
- 5S knowledge.
- Good knowledge in MS Office; MS Excel.
If you are interested in the position, kindly send your CVs to yiling.tan(@)randstad.com.sg.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172...