about the company
Our client is a leading total solutions provider for residential, commercial and industrial standby/emergency power, distributed power and recreational power etc.
about the job
- Provide after sales technical support, troubleshooting, site service and maintenance visit to customers
- Provide installation, commissioning and on-site training to support the customers according to the scope of the project
- Generate service reports to customers in a systematic manner
- Handle wide range of diesel generator sets (small to large capacity) to provide support to departments in terms of service and training
- Develop service training material
- Provide specific training to distributors and dealers for service and troubleshooting skill sets
- Maintain close working relationship with our key customers and ensure follow through
- Provide technical assistance on factory test of special projects
- Investigate root causes of failures and recommend solution
- Deal with customer on warranty issues from the technical aspect
- Diploma/degree in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- Must be willing to travel within the Asia Pacific and Southeast Asia Region
- Familiarity with power generation products, electrical and control system
- Candidates with no/limited experience will have training provided
- Willing to work in the West (Jurong/Pioneer/Joo Koon)
If you are interested in the position, kindly send your CVs to yiling.tan(@)randstad.com.sg.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172...