about the company
Our client is a leading total solutions provider for residential, commercial and industrial standby/emergency power, distributed power and recreational power etc. They’re looking for a Field Service Engineer to join their team during an exciting time in their development.
about the job
- To conduct workshop and field repair of the complete range of the Company’s power protection products.
- Conduct preventive maintenance, test and commissioning of the complete range of the Company’s power protection products.
- The workshop and field battery replacement for the complete range of the Company’s power protection products.
- Provide service support including on site attendance for third party system
- Provide 24 X 7 customer support through telephone and site attendance.
- Provide coordination and project management for the installation, delivery and contracts management of customer’s purchase orders and requirements..
- To ensure the timely and accurate completion of all departmental, company and appropriate customer paperwork and administration documents.
- Assist the Field Service Engineer II/Service Manager in the day-to-day operation of the Field Service department.
- Diploma/degree in a Electrical or Power Electronics Engineering related discipline
- Possess minimum 2 years of service experience
- Ideally comes from the power protection industry
- Willing to work in the West (Jurong/Pioneer/Joo Koon)
If you are interested in the position, kindly send your CVs to yiling.tan(@)randstad.com.sg.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172...