about the company
A leading global manufacturer of research equipment and consumables is looking for a field service manager for Singapore team.
about the job
As the service manager, you will:
- Manage field service activities making appropriate adjustments according to priority.
- Generate service quotation and repair reports.
- Manage the review of spare parts required in supporting distributors and customers.
- Develop a service business plan including forecast and analysis of cost and income of respective products.
- Analyze cost and income and take actions in order to meet business objectives.
about the manager/team
You will report to the service director and work closely with the field service team as well as cross-function to ensure customers satisfaction and services financial target is achieved.
skills and experience required
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Electronic/Mechatronic/Biomedical Engineering.
- Minimum of 10 years of industry experience in medical or scientific products support, with at least 5 years’ experience in people and team management.
- Service business development and P&L management skills is a plus