about the company
Our client is a market leader in supplying a wide range of chemicals such as specialty, performance and ultra-pure chemicals for the semiconductor and pharmaceutical industries. They are now on a look out for a field/technical support engineer to join their team during this exciting time in their development.
about the job
Reporting into the Engineering Manager, you will be:
- Be responsible for providing technical support for both process and equipment related issues.
- Be responsible for equipment installation.
- Review customer enquiries/ needs such that the Company is capable of meeting the requirements.
- Respond to customer complaints and ensure corrective/preventive actions are implemented and verified.
- Manage customer expectations of response time and issue resolution.
- Provide product feedback to reduce the number of issues experienced by the customer.
- Higher NITEC/Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a technical support role.
- Possess Experience in the semiconductor industry
- Working experience in TCGM or TCM related operations or maintenance work.
- Hands-on experience in chemical and Liquid Chemical Delivery System is an added advantage.
- Must possess own transport
If you are interested in the position, kindly send your CVs to yiling.tan(@)randstad.com.sg.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172