about the company
Our Client, a leading multinational manufacturing powerhouse is on a lookout for a dynamic and innovative individuals to join their diverse team of experts. As a industry leader, they take pride in their commitment to excellence, cutting-edge technology and a passion for shaping the future.
about the job
Reporting to the CFO and dotted reporting to country managing director, you will be managing all Finance and HR related matters across South East Asia and Oceania regions. You will handle the full spectrum of accounting functions which involves coordinating with corporate finance on timely monthly financial reporting and quarterly forecast. Managing the preparation of financial statements and ensuring compliance to statutory requirements. You will also work with external auditors, banks, tax agents and other regulatory authorities for statutory compliances. Overseeing credit control, cash-flow and receivables, GST and extending support to HR matters. In addition, you will support and assist on strategic projects.
skills and experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy/Finance/Economics or equivalent or relevant professional qualifications (CA/CPA/CFA)
- Good communication skills to interact with stakeholders
- Strong work ethic, and the ability to handle pressure
- Hands-on experience with full spectrum of accounting function and prior experience in HR management
- Proficient in Excel would be highly preferred
- Analytical, proactive, resilient and resourceful with strong problem solving skills
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Dylan Lim at 6510 1366.
“Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.”...