about the company
Our Client is a leading company specializing in large scale projects, committing to deliver high-quality services while maintaining financial stability. To support their growth, they are seeking an experienced Finance Manager with prior background in construction or engineering project with experience in handling banking facilities and relations.
about the job
Reporting to the CFO, you will be responsible for overseeing and managing the financial aspects of the company’s large-scale construction projects and collaborate with project teams to ensure the financial stability and cash flow management of the projects, dealing with banking relations on credit facilities and insurance bonds. You will manage the project finance management, monitoring and control project expense, ensuring cost efficiency, developing project financial plans and budgets, and implementing financial controls and risk management strategies. You will monitor cash flow for the projects and optimizing through management of payment schedule and invoicing. You will also management the insurance bonds related to the projects and establish credit facilities for project financing and building strong banking relations.
skills and experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy/Finance/Economics or equivalent or relevant professional qualifications (CA/CPA/CFA)
- Strong communication skills to interact with stakeholders
- Prior experience in construction or engineering development firms would be highly desirable
- Strong experience in cash flow management for projects, banking credit facilities and insurance bonds
- Strong work ethic, and the ability to handle pressure
- Proficient in Excel would be highly preferred
- Analytical, proactive, resilient and resourceful with strong problem solving skills
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Dylan Lim at 6510 1366.
“Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.”...