about the company
Our client specialises in the innovative Water treatment technology. They are expanding exponentially and are currently looking for talents to join them.
about the job
Our client is looking for a Finance Manager to join their finance division and to continue developing this high performing team.
Your responsibilities include:
- Supervise operations of overall accounting and financial activities.
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting and submission of monthly/periodic financial and management reports / reporting of Group consolidated accounts
- Responsible for budgeting, estimation and monthly update operation including variance analysis and its reporting to relevant parties.
- Preparation of annual budget / monthly forecast / cash flow reporting / Management Reports / Group consolidated accounts.
- Ensure compliance with local accounting standards, statutory requirements and group reporting requirements / Internal control
- Liaise with auditors for annual / adhoc audit (internal & external) / Tax consultants on all tax matters.
- As a key member of the management team, provide financial leadership, drive for strategic and operational planning and advises the management on all financial matters
Successful applicants can expect to work in an environment that is very fast paced and dynamic. You are flexible and able to adapt quickly to changes.
skills & experience required
To be successful in this position, you will need to demonstrate:
- Experience in handling full spectrum of finance matters and liaising with senior stakeholders
- Dedicated, able to commit to work hard and can adapt to small company structure
- Able to start work immediately
- Willing to work in the West
If you are ready to join this exciting opportunity, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively you can contact Huong at +65 65101369 for immediate consideration
EA: 94C3609 / Reg ID: R1551824...