about the company
Our Client is a MNC with footprints across the globe and a leader within the sector they operates in. With a strong positive outlook, they are looking to expand their team, looking for a dedicated Finance Officer to join their dynamic team with a hybrid working arrangement.
about the job
Reporting to the Finance manager, you will manage the following responsibilities:
- Check process and record all payments, administer invoices and expenses claims received, code items to agreed budgets and action payments
- Reconcile transactions on computer and bank statements, ensure all accounts balances
- Liaise with and review budget and expenditure as necessary with controller and preparing monthly reports and other data as required
- Maintain proper records for all relevant paperwork
- Updating/maintaining statement of account of customers
- Assist with month-end closing activities (BS schedules, Intercompany reconciliations)
- Provide reports and information to treasurer, director and Auditors as required
- Assist the controller in the running of customer credit checks and maintaining records of such checks and alerting the need for updating when required
- Provide support in management accounting reports and accounts tracking
- Perform any other ad-hoc duties assigned as and when required.
skills and experience required
- Degree/Diploma in business/economics, finance or accounting or equivalent professional qualification
- Independent, had initiative and takes proactive action in performance of the job Keen
- Knowledge in SAP and Microsoft office application would be highly desirable
- Team player with a positive work attitude to demonstrate good interpersonal skills to work collaboratively
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Dylan Lim at 6510 1366.