about the company
Our Client, a listed firm and a leader in the sector they operates in with regional presence is currently seeking an experienced and strategic Chief Financial Officer (CFO) to join our high-performing team In this role, you will play a crucial role in overseeing SGX announcements and reporting, managing audit matters, and providing financial leadership to the organization. Reporting directly to the Regional Managing Director, the successful candidate will be a hands-on team leader, a strong business partner, and possess a deep understanding of SGX requirements.
about the job
Reporting to the regional Managing Director, you will oversee the preparation of all SGX announcements and reports, maintaining a comprehensive understanding of SGX regulation and compliance requirements and collaborating cross-functional teams to ensure seamless communication with SGX and regulatory standards. You will manage all audit matters and providing necessary to external auditors and implement internal controls to ensure accurate financial reporting. You will provide financial leadership and driving financial strategies to align business objectives, a key business partner to the different functional leaders and providing financial insights to play a pivotal role in strategic decision-making and risk management. You will oversee the planning and execution of Annual General Meeting. In addition, you will lead and mentor to develop a high-performing finance team to drive continuous improvement within the finance function.
skills and experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy/Finance/Economics or equivalent or relevant professional qualifications (CA/CPA/CFA)
- Proven experience in a CFO or senior finance role, preferably with a background in SGX-listed companies.
- In-depth knowledge of SGX reporting requirements and regulations.
- Strong leadership and team management skills.
- Hands-on approach to financial management.
- Strong communication skills to interact with stakeholders
- Ability to analyse and interpret complex financial data and providing strategic recommendations
- Analytical, proactive, resilient and resourceful with strong problem solving skills
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Dylan Lim at 6510 1366.
“Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.”...