about the company
Our Client is a fortune 500 and listed business with global footprints, a market leader in the Industrial space that it operates in with strong regional presence. Despite the Covid situation, the business is progressing into 2022 with a strong positive outlook and looking for a strong Financial controller to leading a sizable team to drive business performance and transformation.
about the job
Reporting to the Regional CFO, you will lead the finance team and other stakeholders to oversee the country business line and financial performance. You will manage the P&L and balance sheet for all legal entities and monthly forecast, budgeting and strategic planning processes. You will also ensure compliance to US GAAP and SOX, producing financial results for all projects and closely monitoring operational and performance metrics while ensuring accuracy of financial reporting. You will develop and implement strategies to achieve operating objectives, identifying risks and opportunities and developing plans to mitigate and manage them. You will also be a business advisor to drive business performance and process improvement with view to improve margins, cash flow and compliance. You will actively participate in major project reviews and Joint Ventures, providing oversight on major proposals from pricing, cash flow and risk perspective, implementing a ROI mentality in the business. You will be a business partner to operations, project and leadership team to drive business performance.
skills and experience required
- Accomplished Finance Professional qualified with a recognized professional body
- Minimum of 10 years working experience with relevant experience in project business nature in a managerial capacity
- Project accounting experience or background in engineering consulting or construction business would be highly desirable
- Strong understanding of US GAAP revenue recognition, JV accounting would be an added advantage but not a must
- Resilient and demonstrates maturity and integrity at the highest level at all times \Able to stay focused, work across multiple projects simultaneously in a timely manner, and optimize/simplify processes where necessary.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Dylan Lim at 6510 1366.