about the company
Our client is an established regional bank, with a strong client network in Singapore and Asia Pacific. They have an approved headcount for an FI Assistant Relationship Manager (FI ARM) for its Corporate Banking team.
about the job
- Assist FI RMs to secure clients and deals, necessary internal operational, compliance, regulatory and
- Following through on credit-related matters according to credit procedures and bank policies
- Conduct in-depth credit analysis for banks and non-bank financial institutions for assigned portfolio
- Prepare credit proposals for new clients and credit reviews
- Analyse client’s financial information and industry outlook
- Conduct credit presentations to the credit committee
- Liaising with FI clients, other departments and relevant stakeholders
- Handling transactional, AML/KYC and due diligence matters
about the manager / team
Part of a stable team, this role reports to the Team Lead of Corporate Banking.
skills & experience required
- Degree in Accountancy, Business Management, Banking & Finance and Economics
- 2+ years of credit/ corporate/ commercial banking or relevant experience
- Experience in credit analysis, able to read and interpret financial statements
- Exposure to knowledge in loans, trade finance, treasury & markets
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Judy at judy.low[@]randstad.com.sg or drop me a message on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/judy-low-bb09619a
(EA: 94C3609/ R22110790)...