about the company
Our client is a well-established financial services company with a global footprint. They focus on technology and data-enabled advancements to grow capabilities beyond credit. The company creates a culture where they cultivate career potentials that drive their people forward.
about the job
- You core responsibilities include reviewing Machine spreads to identify any gaps and correct them
- Ensuring that the spreads are complete and correct prior to furnishing to client
- This will include Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow data, as well as data elements extracted from financial statements
- Propose and provide ideas for improvements to processes and contribute to new projects such as technology, accounting changes and methodology updates
- You will be required to perform manual spreading to complement the Machine Learning spreads
about the manager/team
You will be working alongside a dynamic group of team mates to progress and learn. This role enables you to foster skills that are valuable to any future career in the financial services industry.
skills and experience required
- Min. Bachelor Degree in Accountancy
- At least 1 year of relevant experience
- Strong knowledge on corporate accounting principles
- Prior experience in analysing of company financial statements or working with Machine Learning for financial spreading would be an advantage
- Meticulous and able to manage priorities
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Krystal Kwah at krystal.kwah[@]randstad.com.sg (EA: 94C3609/ R22104933)...