about the company
Our Client is a Digital Bank looking to hire a Fraud Risk Manager.
about the job
- Develop, implement and enhance fraud risk framework and policies, and thereafter ensure business is operating in compliance with these policies and guidelines
- Provide analytical support for developing, tuning and optimising of parameters and thresholds in the fraud surveillance system detection logic
- Design and drive fraud awareness training for the employees
- Keep abreast of regulatory developments and changes in the fraud risk framework, and ensure management is kept abreast of any material impacts
skills and experience required
- Bachelor's Degree/ University Degree
- At least 5 years of experience in fraud risk management or fraud risk policy within financial services
- Well-versed in MAS regulations on fraud or technology risk management standards (e.g. MAS 641).
- Possesses strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Able to work independently without much supervision
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Stella (EA94C3609 / R22106517).
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.