about the company
Our client is a software company who is focusing on the property tech market. With a rapid expansion plan, they are seeking for an autonomous Frontend Developer to be part of their team.
about the job
- Help guide our overall strategy through design, prototyping, and market research.
- Resolve support requests on a day-to-day basis.
- Partner closely with marketing to communicate brand value.
- Balance speed and quality, with a focus on tangible results.
- Present your roadmap at company-wide check-ins.
about the manager/team
You will be working with the tech team from around the globe. Report directly to the Head of Technology
skills and experience required
- Experienced in VueJS 3.0+, NuxtJS (SSR) and TailwindCSS.
- Understanding of responsive design, flexbox, grid.
- Understanding of .NET Core and Azure is a plus.
- Understanding of programming principles like DRY, SOLID and layered architecture.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Annie Ho at annie.ho(@)randstad.com.sg (EA: 94C3609/ R1872517)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents...