about the company
Founded in 1988, my client is a statutory body with the vision of promoting and developing the legal industry in Singapore. They set new precedents of excellence in Singapore law through development thought leadership, world-class infrastructure and legal solutions.
With expansion plans, they are looking to hire a Senior Frontend Developer (React, Angular, Redux) to join the team. Starting off with a 2 years direct contract, the role is convertible to permanent.
about the job
- Craft great experiences for users, and quality code that is robust and maintainable;
- Integrate applications with Identity & Access Management systems to drive the adoption of an SSO experience for our customers;
- Demonstrate high quality skills, perspective and initiative to help drive our teams and products through launch cycles – particularly by balancing good engineering with launch commitments;
- Work with a remote cross-functional team comfortably and with high-productivity;
- Champion continuous improvement to the quality of solutions delivery using agile practices;
- Work with a remote cross-functional team comfortably and with high-productivity.
skills and requirements needed
- Diploma/ Degree in Information Technology/ Computer Science or equivalent;
- Proven working experience with CSS, HTML and design systems;
- Passionate and skilful in translating designs into high quality user experiences;
- Experienced in developing user interfaces in consideration of SEO, user analytics and responsive designs;
- Familiar with cloud-native system design and modern authorisation/authentication mechanisms (particularly JWT), to be able to troubleshoot independently and advise on best practices;
- Passionate about good engineering practices and processes – from code quality, productivity and performance; optimisation, to automated testing and continuous integration/delivery.
Interested applicants, kindly include your portfolio, github or websites on the projects you have worked on, alongside a short description (point form) on a project involving Angular/ React.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Joey at joey.lam(at)randstad.com.sg.
(EA: 94C3609/ R1879086).
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.