about the company
Our client is a global leader in the energy industry with great emphasis on training and development. This well-recognised brand company offers a great working environment to drive your career forward. With rapid expansion, they are seeking Full Stack .Net Developer to join their IT Business Appilcations Team.
about the job
You will be responsible for build in-house customer facing apps under IT Business Applications Team; where you will work across full project lifecycle, including Solution Development, Project Execution, Integrations, Automated Data Collection. This role will lead the development of platforms hosted in Cloud environment. You will be part of a team responsible for the business applications doing enhancements, support and maintenance, troubleshooting / bug fix of software issues, liaise with end users and advise where applicable.
- Provide technical expertise, maintenance and establish guidelines to ensure delivery of new applications to be developed.
- Involve in write-up of system Specification (Design & Function) & SOPs to ensure the system function meets user expectation and business process requirement.
- Provide cross-functional leadership to represent BA Team with other parties to trouble shoot, analyze and develop solution.
- Investigate, analyze issues, and develop application solutions as needed.
- Manage Post implementation enhancements.
skills and experience required
- Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent with min 6 years’ working experience in any IT Systems / Applications.
- Expertise in Microsoft SQL Server and Reporting Services
- Expertise in any cloud architecture (Azure / AWS)
- Familiar with Agile Methodologies
good to have
- TIBCO Spotfire, JMP scripting
- Splunk Bigdata platform
- Microsoft Azure, AWS, IOT platforms/technologies and cloud computation
- Software development of cloud applications, network and connectivity, smart analytic etc.
- Functional knowledge in SAP S/4 HANA, Salesforce, and other CRM / PRM applications.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Annie Ho at annie.ho(@)randstad.com.sg (EA: 94C3609/ R1872517)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.