I am working with an early stage EdTech firm. They are the world’s 1st mobile app that helps learners achieve business proficiency. Vision is to connect international communities globally through language. Their app is almost ready for launch.
● Take charge of the development of of specific functionality and workflows for mobile app
● Write clean, testable, scalable and maintainable code that complies with standards and best practice
● Design technical solutions with team members
● Implement technical solutions to support business requirements
● Enhance coding skills and get exposed to new tools and programming languages
● Hands-on experience to apply computer science studies in a professional environment
skills and requirements
● Open to Fresh graduates with internship experience
● 1-2 years of working experience
● Must have strong programming and development skills
● Experience in building apps in Flutter (preferred) and/or React Native
● Working knowledge of mobile application development & UI/UX development (a plus)
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Stella at 96554170 (EA: 94C3609 /R1875382)...