- Diversified team culture
- Global Growth Opportunities
- Newly created role
about the company
Our Client is a market leader within the consumer goods industry. They have a well-established presence of more than 20 years with a global footprint of more than 10 countries. With rapid expansion, an exciting Full-stack Developer role has just been made available to design, implement, maintain and support the company.
about the job
- Work with the designers to create user centric websites and digital assets.
- Build intuitive, rich and functional web user interfaces.
- Build and maintain modular API libraries and/or micro-services.
- Assist in project deployment.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Collaborate with other team members.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and apply diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Support and maintenance of existing applications.
- Support the team and users in troubleshooting and fixing issues with the applications.
skills and experience required
- 2 years of experience in a full stack role, or a combination of front-end and back-end project experience.
- Proficient in the following languages / frameworks: HTML/CSS, JS, ReactJS, PHP, MySQL/Mongo, NodeJS, Linux, Nginx.
- Experience with the Agile/Scrum development methodology, source control (such as Git) and issue-tracking systems such as Zendesk and Atlassian JIRA for disciplined and communication-friendly development.
what's an offer
The permanent opportunity for a Full-stack Developer role will pay a salary range of $ 3,500 - $ 4,500 plus benefits. This opportunity offers a wider exposure in working closely with the regional leaders.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you can reach me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/Oliviatoh-032330132/. (EA: 94C3609 / R22109942)