- Remote working opportunities
- Attractive Salary Package
About the Company
Our Client is a Global Blockchain Solutions Organisation with a well established presence of more than 5 years. With rapid expansion plans, they are now looking for a Fullstack Tech Lead (Front End), to be a part of their team.
About the Job
As a Fullstack Tech lead (Front End), your responsibilities involve:
- Leading a team of high performing engineering teams for weekly sprints / daily scrum while working towards technical goals.
- Leading the end to end development of frontend development and design of fintech products this includes web and mobile.
- Identify areas for automation while establishing strong technical and architectural foundations in software development.
- Performing hands-on development and execution of technical project plans while ensuring deliverables are met within timelines.
Skills and Experience required
As a successful candidate, you should have at least 3 years of experience in a Technical Leadership role. You should also have at least 5 years of hands-on software development experience in the area of Front end web applications, this includes but is not limited to MERN / MEVN stack.
Any working experience with Web 3 technologies or products is advantageous to have.
Whats on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the Pioneers within the Global Blockchain Industry as their Founding Tech Lead, you will get the opportunity to build and grow your own team while taking ownership of web 3 development products on a Global scale.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you can reach me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/RoystonLow. (EA: 94C3609 / R1871559)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.