about the company
Our client is a well established multi-services provider with a global footprint. They have a strong history supporting the top companies worldwide and are well positioned on a growth trajectory.
about the job
As a successful applicant, you will be an independent individual with a learning mindset and come with prior experience within KYC/client onboarding functions. Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Coordinating and liaising with key counterparties to facilitate with account opening documentations
- Conduct necessary due diligence checks and analysis for KYC onboarding and periodic reviews
- Undertaking first level of oversight review of trust/fund requirements, record-keeping and resolutions
- Day-to-day administration of portfolio of clients (eg trusts, funds or investments) ensuring high service delivery
skills and experience required
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- >2 years of experience within KYC/client onboarding
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Strong team player with the ability to work under pressure
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Caroline at 6510 7411. (EA: 94C3609/ R22104235).
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.