about the company
A leading technology services firm with a strong presence in Asia Pacific. The company works closely with enterprises to support their digital transformation and evolving needs. They are dedicated to contributing AI data-driven solutions for an accelerated digitisation path. Join a finance department of high-calibre professionals as an Accounting Associate (Inventory).
about the job
Reporting to Finance Managers, your main scope will be:
- Prepare monthly financial analysis and present explanations on variances to highlight irregularities to process owners to be addressed promptly.
- Execute processes and policies for inventory management.
- Prepare journal entries and inventory management schedules and reports.
- Work as a team to implement business improvement projects for both their inventory workflow processes and reporting systems.
- Review tax packages (GST and CIT)
- Liaise with auditors and tax consultants, to ensure statuory compliance.
skills and experience required
To be successful in this position, you will need:
- Minimally a diploma in accounting or ACCA/CPA equivalent with 5 years of relevant working experience
- Work experience in listed companies and MNC is highly advantageous
- Exposure to SAP will be highly advantageous
- Be someone who takes initiative and is results-oriented
- Able to meet tight deadlines and work in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Be an agile team player with a good learning attitude and communication skills
why is this a good role?
Digitisation skills are highly sought after in this 21st century.
In either a sole contributor or team player capacity, you will be given opportunities to dive into financial system enhancement projects, including digitalisation processes. As part of your learning exposure, you will play a key role to collaborate with business units to improve workflow policies, protocols and internal controls.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Lauren Baey at 8687 1612 (EA: 94C3609/R21100977)