about the company
My client is one of Singapore-based REIT management company. They’re on the look out for a General Manager (Retail Mall) to join their dynamic team during an exciting time in their development.
about the job
- Responsible for managing the business and day to day mall operations
- Promote professional/strategic management practices
- Provide leadership to and supervise the various functions ie. Leasing, Marketing, Accounting, Property Operations and Human Resources
- Oversee on all retail leasing matters, develop strategic and tactical leasing plans
- Monitor changing market trends, demographic shifts, and consumer spending behavior
- Prepare annual leasing budgets and forecasts
- Responsible for asset enhancement initiatives
- Responsible for mall positioning, branding and tenant mix
- Incharge of negotiations with tenants, consultants and business partner to cultivate and enhance relationships
- Analyze tenants’ business plans and/or expansion strategies
skills and experience required
- Degree in relevant studies
- 10-15 years’ experience in lease management in retail mall
- Experienced in liaising with luxury retail brad is a must
- Hands on experience in property leasing software will be an added advantage
- Proficiency in MS software will be added advantage
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may send me your updated CVs at Amy.Leo(@)Randstad.com.sg.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R22105802...