about the company
Our client is a leading MNC main contractor with operations around 60 countries. They have been in Singapore since the mid-1970s. Currently they are looking for a Geologist. The job is 5.5 days work/week with 13 month's salary and performance bonuses every year. The role will be based in the North-East area for the Cross Island Line MRT Project.
about the job
- Conduct Site evaluation of soil, rock fault distribution, and geological studies to determine engineering properties
- Supervision and management of physical site investigations
- Prepare documentation such as reports, engineering sketches, engineering calculations, technical specifications, and tender documentation
- Provide support to the delivery of numerous engineering projects such as deep excavations, piling, d-walls, and tunnels
- Conduct a risk assessment of the actual soil conditions and ensure that safe work procedures are followed
- Record, interpret, and analyse the test data collected
- Supervise all excavation works
- Ad-hoc duties
skills & experience required
- Degree / Diploma in Civil Engineering/Geology Or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years experience in relevant field
- Familiar with LTA projects
If you are interested in the position , please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Kelly at +65 8693 8237 or send your CVs in to kelly.lee(@)randstad.com.sg.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R23111959...