about the company
Our Client is a family owned business with strong regional footprints and diverse business portfolio with multi revenue streams. Headquartered in Singapore, they are looking for a strong and dedicated Assistant finance manager to join their big team.
about the job
Reporting to the Senior Finance manager, you will oversee the preparation of timely and accurate financial reports in compliance with Group Accounting Policies and Accepted Financial Reporting Standards on a monthly basis, also ensuring compliance with tax regulations in various jurisdictions like Malaysia and US. This role will also support the business planners in analysis of monthly and yearly closing figures, preparation of monthly forecast and yearly budget. This role sits in the Finance Operations Shared Services and handles the financial accounts of the Shipping business, you will also be required to have some understanding of pool profits distribution and prepare statement of accounts and pool distribution to members.
skills and experience required
- Minimum degree in Accountancy or equivalent professional accounting qualification
- Strong knowledge of financial reporting standards.
- Good working knowledge of tax compliance.
- Relevant Shipping experience required.
- Working knowledge of Oracle ERP or VESON IMOS is highly desirable
- Good working knowledge of MS Word and MS Excel.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Dylan Lim at 6510 1366.